How we Suffer from different kinds of Diseases & get Old
1) Accumulation of Acidic Waste & Toxins in The Body(Acidosis) : It is hard fact that in today’s world, Most of the people are at least slightly Acidic & our body is also loaded with too much Toxins. It all happens due to the Food we eat(acidic in nature,sprayed with poisons), the Water we drink, the Air we Breath, Products we use(Cosmetics etc) & 21st Century Stress.
Now, what happens is when our body is unable to remove Acidic waste & Toxins from our body, it starts circulating in our body through blood & starts depositing in blood vessels in different organs which declines the working efficiency of the affected organs inviting different kinds of diseases in future like gout, osteoporosis, arthritis, obesity, cholesterol, uric acid, cancer, diabetes, blood pressure, constipation, skin allergy, headache & several other heart , kidney & lung diseases.
On the other hand, Everybody knows that Alkalinity is the natural state of a healthy person & our Blood(most important fluid of human body) maintains a pH of 7.365(Slightly Alkaline). As we know, our body will do whatever it takes to regulate our body temperature. In a similar way, it will also do the same to ensure that our blood pH remains slightly alkaline. The body will literally go to whatever lengths necessary to ensure that the blood retains this pH level, including wreaking havoc on other tissues, bodily functions & systems(such as digestion, lymph & cardiovascular etc). This stress that the body is put under in trying to regulate its internal environment results in different kind of diseases & illness. If our pH is too acidic, our body borrows minerals such as calcium, magnesium, potassium & sodium from the vital organs & bones to neutralize & remove acid. For eg, When the body becomes overly acidic, In order to retain slightly alkaline blood pH, the body will leach calcium from wherever it can take it(usually from our bones) & voila- resulting in Osteoporosis.
As a Microbiologist Dr Young states: “The pH level of our internal fluids affects every cell in our bodies. The entire metabolic process depends on an alkaline environment. Chronic over acidity corrodes body tissue and if left unchecked, will interrupt all cellular activities & functions, from the beating of your heart to the neutral firing of your brain. In other words, overacidity interferes with life itself”.
Once the acid waste builds up in our blood stream-our circulatory systems will try to get rid of them through our lungs & kidneys, Then excesses are just dumped in to our organs including heart, liver, skin & colon OR the acid wastes are left in our fatty tissues in breasts, hips, thighs, bellies & worst of all-in our brains. Due to deposition of acid waste, our body cells/tissues do not get enough oxygen & nutrition resulting which the cells/tissues go sick & die over the period of time which is main cause of Ageing.
Imagine a fish bowl, the bowl is the outside of your body --- your skin. The water inside the fishbowl represents the water, the fluids, inside your body. Now, let's consider the fish swimming around inside the fishbowl. These fish represent the cells floating inside your body. Also keep in mind your cells are made up of 96% water! What happens to the fish if you don't take care of the water in the fishbowl?
It's actually really simple, the fish DIES!
But before it dies, it slows down and gets sick. Well that's what happens to your body if you're not taking care of your body fluid (water), in your body (fishbowl), your cells (the fish) get sick! And when they get sick, they can't work right, can they? That dirty "fishbowl" water is what is known as acidosis.
2) Diminishing of Bicarbonate : Medical science has discovered that as we age, we lose bicarbonate (HCO3-) in our blood, and bicarbonate keeps the blood alkaline. Bicarbonate is the alkaline buffer that neutralizes acid in our blood to maintain a balanced blood pH, resulting in the elimination of acidic waste in the human body.
The reduction of bicarbonate limits the ability of the blood to manage the acid waste produced by our cells. Blood must maintain a pH of 7.365. In order to survive, the body cleverly converts non-neutralized liquid acids into solid acids such as cholesterol, fatty acid, uric acid, phosphate, sulfate, urate, and kidney stones, among other things. When acid waste is transformed to a solid form such as kidney stones, this is the human body’s means of survival.
The diminishing of bicarbonate in the blood is not the result of aging, but the very cause of aging. The Recently Departed ‘Scientist Sang Whang’ Wrote An Interesting And Very Informative Book In 1990 Called "Reverse Aging". We believe every one interested in their health and who is concerned about aging should read the book. Mr. Whang believed that “If we can find ways to replenish bicarbonate, like recharging a battery, we don’t have to get old”.
According to Dr. Frassetto’s research, A noticeable decline begins at the age of 45, and by age 90, we lose 18% of the bicarbonate in our blood. This is the average age when symptoms of diabetes, arthritis, hypertension, osteoporosis, cancer and other acid-related diseases start to appear. Cancer cells are acidic while healthy cells are alkaline. Cancer cannot develop in an alkaline environment. However, the lack of bicarbonate generates an acidic environment, thus creating a breeding ground for cancer.
The two major categories of diseases are contagious diseases and acid-induced adult degenerative diseases. Medical science excels in treating the first category but has poor results in the latter because acid accumulation does not show up in X-rays. By the time the symptoms become so pronounced that they can be detected by X-rays, it is usually too late. It has become evident that these diseases are the result of accumulation of acid & bicarbonate deficiency to neutralize the acid.
3) Deficiency of Water(Dehydration) : This is the fact that our Bodies dehydrate over the time, Just like a piece of fruit. In fact, babies are about 90% Water at Birth and The percentage of our bodies that Is made up by water decreases as we Age. The body of A typical healthy Adult is about 70% Water in our Thirties and Forties, Decreases To 60% and eventually 50% As we approach The End Of Our Lives. In Essence, We Are Actually "drying Up" As We Age. Drinking water prevents the body from "drying Up". That means more elasticity in our Skin. It also means better "lubricated"Joints, more clarity In thinking, & a host of other health benefits. We Need To Drink Water To Replace The Water That We Lose Each Day.
4) Free Radicals : A free radical is an atom or group of atoms that has an unpaired electron and is therefore unstable and highly reactive.
It is natural for an atom to complete its outer shell by sharing an electron with another atom and forming a bond. Free radicals form when one of these weak bonds between electrons is broken and an uneven number of electrons remain. This means the electron is unpaired, making it chemically reactive. It will now try and steal an electron from a neighbouring molecule to stabilize itself. Once a free radical forms and it succeeds in gaining another electron from a nearby molecule, it leaves its victim short an electron and has now made this new molecule a free radical, which will in turn, try and steal an electron as well. The result in an enormous chain reaction of free radicals that quickly wreak havoc on living tissues.
Free radicals may be formed through natural human physiological processes as well as from the environment. They may be the result of diet, stress, smoking, alcohol, exercise, inflammation, drugs or exposure to sunlight and air pollutants. While there are many types of free radicals that can be formed, the most common are oxygen free radicals as oxygen is very susceptible to free radical formation. 2% of Oxygen man breaths turns in to active oxygen in human body which acts as free radicals. This Active Oxygen(free radicals) has high reactive power and thus speeds up Aging and causes damage to cell membranes & also responsible for many type of diseases like cancer & skin problems etc.
5) Weakened Immune System : The Immune System is made up of a network of cells, tissues & organs that work together to protect our body from diseases & infections. A strong immune system can keep the body fit and healthy while helping to reduce the signs of aging. However, our busy modern lives are full of things that may lower our immunity, such as stress, poor diet, lack of sleep and working long hours, smoking, excessive consumption of alcohol, obesity etc. A poor immune system may lead to suffer our body from frequent illness, infections & different kinds of other diseases including cancer.
Drinking alkaline water – A secret to vitality and longevity
Here are some great benefits of drinking alkaline water:
1) Detoxify : Detoxify your body by removing normal acidic waste products accumulated daily, plus remove toxins accumulated in your body from your environment, stress, unnatural foods and from the normal process of aging. Acid wastes/toxins collected in the body can lead to more serious health conditions. Drinking alkaline water daily can neutralize the acidity and wash acid wastes/toxins from cells and tissues.
2) Alkalize Your Body(Supplies Bicarbonate) : There is one very effective method to replenish bicarbonate to the blood: “Drink high pH alkaline water”. The more alkaline water we drink, the more hydrochloric acid is produced. This results in more bicarbonate in the bloodstream because of the higher water pH of Alkaline Water. Alkaline water helps balance the body’s pH, which tends to be acidic because of our high acid food diet, stress and exposure to environmental toxins such as smog etc. Alkalize your body pH from acidic to alkaline pH, because cancer and many other illnesses cannot live in an alkaline environment. Most experts agree that bad cells can’t live in high pH(Alkaline) body. Alkaline is the “normal” state of healthy persons.
3) Hydrate : This is basic to maintain or regain optimum health. Alkaline water will more hydrate your body becoz alkaline water filter forms your water into micro clusters that are more easily absorbed at the cellular levels thus “Super Hydrating” your body.
4) Antioxidant/Oxygenate : Oxidation is a natural process that happens to everyone. As you age, your body tissues suffer from oxidative stress due to the process of oxidation. Oxidation is a chemical reaction that transfers electrons from a substance to an oxidizing agent(oxidant). In human body, Oxidation occurs when molecules within our body lose electrons to electrically-charged molecules of oxygen in our blood stream. These electrically charged oxygen molecules are free radicals(oxidant) and they have the potential to cause damage to cellular DNA. These radicals can start chain reactions. When the chain reaction occurs in a cell, it can cause damage or death to the cell. Over time, the damage can become irreversible and lead to disease. Rust on metal or decay in foods like the browning of a cut apple is an example of oxidation.
Free radicals in our body are oxidants and their ability to oxidize cells is eliminated or reduced by an antioxidant. An antioxidant is a molecule that inhibits the oxidation of other molecules as it has the ability to donate electrons. Antioxidants terminate these chain reactions by removing free radical intermediates, and inhibit other oxidation reactions. They do this by being oxidized themselves, so antioxidants are often reducing agents.
Alkaline water acts as an antioxidant because alkaline water has the ability to give up electrons, It can effectively neutralize and block free-radical damage to the body. Alkaline water seeks out free radicals and converts them into oxygen which our body can use for energy production and tissue oxygenation. Cancer and most other illnesses cannot survive in an oxygenated, alkaline environment.
5) Reduces ORP(Oxidation Reduction Potential) : Oxidation-reduction potential is a measurement that indicates the degree to which a substance is capable of oxidizing or reducing another substance. So in a sense, it determines what’s an oxidant or an anti-oxidant.
ORP is measured in mV(millivolts). A Positive ORP charge (+ mV) indicates the ability to gain electrons means the substance is an oxidant(The higher the reading, the more oxidizing it is) & a Negative ORP charge (- mV) indicates the ability to donate electrons means the substance is an anti-oxidant(The lower the reading, the more anti-oxidizing it is) which is healthier for your body.
According to author Ray Kurzweil( member of the National Inventors of Hall of Fame), Alkaline Water has extended benefits beyond increasing the pH of water. He states that the Oxidation Reduction Potential (ORP) is the most important benefit of Alkaline Water. The Oxidation Reduction Potential (ORP) reading is an indicator of how bio-available and bio-absorbable a product will be in your body. The lower the reading below 0 millivolts (mV), the more ions are available to assist with your body's metabolic functions. A very high negative ORP is desirable because it is very useful for attacking dangerous free radicals and stops them from harming healthy cells in the body.
The ORP of tap water is +370mV.
The ORP of carbonated drinks is +500mV.
The ORP of the Haveit Alkaline Water is -250mV.
6) Enhance Our Immune System : Alkaline water believed to enhance our immune system, thus maximize our body’s ability to fight off diseases and heal itself.
Role of Foods/Special Diets & Exercise in Maintaining Good Health
Role of Foods/Special Diets : We consider diet as it relates to good health, but fail to understand the basic elements of foods. About 98% of our foods is made of carbon, nitrogen, hydrogen and oxygen. These elements are the energy-giving elements of foods. They give us energy by burning with oxygen.
After burning, they become acidic waste, such as acetic acid, cholesterol, lactic acid, fatty acid, carbonic acid, uric acid, nitro-oxide and ammonia.
The remaining 2% of the foods consists of alkaline minerals and acid minerals, such as potassium, sodium, calcium, magnesium, iron, sulfur, chlorine, and iodine. Depending on which minerals are more predominant, a food is perceived as alkaline or acidic. No “alkaline food” exists that does not produce net acidic waste, because 98% of foods produce acidic waste. It is impossible to neutralize acidic waste in the body through “alkaline diet” alone. If forced to do so, It will only create a nutritional deficiency problem because in that case, we were not eating a balanced diet. Therefore, We should eat everything in moderation and do not exclude any food. There is no medicine for nutritional deficiency. Moreover, None of the diet programs -- vegetarian diets, vegan diets, raw food diets, macrobiotic diets, low-carb diets -- adds bicarbonates to the blood.
Role of Exercise : Exercise is good for health if done in moderation. The notion of “push to the limit” and “no pain, no gain” can do more damage than good.
Excessive exercise can create too much lactic acid, which is a result of insufficient oxygen. In some people, lactic acid can bring about exercise-induced asthma. So, it is always advised to do exercise as per the capacity of your body in guidance of a qualified instructor.
We can conclude that following a healthy lifestyle(nutritious diet/moderate exercise), we can slow down a bit the process of ageing & degenerative diseases. However, the eventual decline of bicarbonate in the blood is unavoidable through diet and exercise alone. Unless we replenish bicarbonate to our blood, it will diminish regardless of what we do. It is a losing battle.
Water ionizers were developed in Japan over half a century ago, and since then, the Japanese have been drinking alkaline water. Fortunately, the benefits of alkalinity are being accepted not only by homeopathic and holistic doctors, but by an increasing number of mainstream doctors as well.
Acidic water KILLS
Alkaline water CURES
Natural minerals (inorganic state) in water doesn't help in assimilating body function and our body treats it as TOXIC MATTER
Body absorbing minerals like calcium, magnesium, potassium, sodium which are in ionic state
RO water further aggrevate acidity level to the acidic food and make digestion difficult & leads to constipation
Helps in digesting acidic food easily
15 to 18 water molecules per cluster makes body hydration difficult
5 to 6 water molecules per cluster which penetrates tissues easiy and hydrates our body 3times more efficiently than normal RO water
Does'nt eliminate free radicals, which cause cancer, fast ageing, diabetics, etc.
Eliminates Free Radicals, which causes Cancer, Fast ageing, Diabetics, etc
Has enhanced (+400 to +600 mv) oxidation reduction potential
Has lower (-200 to -350 mv) lower oxidation potential
Having the value of 3 to 6.5 pH (value of blood pH is 7.5) & brings body to acidic state resulting to Adult pH
Having the value of 8.5 to 9.5 pH & maintains body in healthy state diseases